What personal data we collect
- Email address: Visitors of our website may provide their email address to register themselves to create an account on our website and utilize the offered features.
- Code quality analysis reports: Users may upload code quality analysis report of their software projects. QScored store the uploaded information and show to the other users only when the user who is uploading the report wants to make it open access. If the uploaded analysis report is tagged as private, QScored assigns a rank to the project but do not show the data or the identity of the project or the user to other users.
content from other websites
Why we collect what we collect
- Increase the QScored corpus: Code quality analysis reports uploaded by users contribute to the QScored corpus. It allows QScored to offer better and comprehensive quality scoring to its users.
- Research: We may use the collected data to perform software engineering research that aims to improve the state of the art. The data in the research papers or presentations are presented collectively and anonymously.
- Promotion: We may use the collected email addressed to promote our product and its features.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third party.
How long we retain your data
We may retain the collected data indefinitely.
What rights you have over your data
You may delete your account anytime from QScored; upon deletion we remove not only the account but also the associated projects uploaded by the user. Similarly, you may unsubscribe to our mailing list anytime. The product behavior and usage data can also be opted out at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know immediately by contacting admin@QScored.com
Last updated: May 31, 2020